Friday, December 30, 2011

H.O.W. for Christmas - Day 24


Today's post can apply to anyone, whether they have just moved here, or have lived here their entire life.

My Success: Emerging from my shell!!

Why is this my Success?: I've been here in Canada for 10 months already and it has been a tremendous learning experience. At firs
t it was overwhelming, but I am gradually opening myself to so many NEW things. Be willing to try, to believe there are good opportunities out there. Dress for Success is such an encouraging resource for me.

J.T.

In the month
of December, we will be sharing the stories, experiences and triumphs of clients who have used our programing. And during these 25 days (December 5 - 31), we are campaigning to raise enough funds to put at least 25 more women through our programming.

To give one women access to the whole suite of programs at Dress for Success Vancouver, it costs the organization approximately $150
($12.50 a month). Help us raise $3750 by donating this holiday season or giving the gift of a donation.




No comments:

Post a Comment