Haven't Registered yet? There is still time! You can register online or come by Saturday morning at Oakridge.
· The event begins and finishes at Oakridge Center (located at Cambie St and 41st Avenue, Vancouver).
· When you arrive at Oakridge center, please head to the West Galleria, near the Apple Store and the Bay.
· The map of the route is available for download on the DFS Vancouver website here.
· If you are arriving by car, please park outside Kin’s Fruit Market on the west side of Oakridge Centre. We will have volunteers to guide you from there.
· If you are arriving by Skytrain get off at 41st-Oakridge Station on the Canada Line and enter through the main doors nearest to the station. Our volunteers will guide you from there.
8.00am Registration Opens
8.15 Complimentary yoga class taught by Chantal O’Sullivan starts. Mats provided by lululemon Oakridge
9.00 Event Starts
9.30 Walkers Depart
A few extra reminders
- The event is rain or shine so check the weather in the morning and dress accordingly
- Please bring your own reusable water bottle so that you can stay hydrated.
- Dogs are welcome to join, provided they are well-behaved and owners pick up after them.
- We want to thank you for your time and support, so we have tons of cool raffle prizes and treats, like hand massages after the walk so plan to stick around for a bit
We encourage you to share your involvement with the 2012 Power Walk! Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter (@DFSVancouver) and use the hashtag #2012PowerWalk. You can also join the event on LinkedIn to connect with your fellow Power Walkers!
Keep spreading the word and feel free to bring friends; they’ll be able to register on site. We can’t wait to see you all on Saturday!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 604-408-7923.