Saturday, December 17, 2011

H.O.W. for Christmas - Day 13


We are all about celebrating the successes of our clients, personal and professional.

I am not a patient person for reading for reading, even for Chinese literature, my mother tongue. It was last year I started to enjoy English literature. I started reading a novel, "The Outsider", which took me 3 months to finish. I feel so good that finally I made it. Now I am going to finish my second novel. The ETA will be in June. The title of my second novel is "Some Girls Are"
-S.H.
In the month of December, we will be sharing the stories, experiences and triumphs of clients who have used our programing. And during these 25 days (December 5 - 31), we are campaigning to raise enough funds to put at least 25 more women through our programming.

To give one women access to the whole suite of programs at Dress for Success Vancouver, it costs the organization approximately $150 ($12.50 a month). Help us raise $3750 by donating this holiday season or giving the gift of a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment