Tuesday, December 27, 2011

H.O.W. for Christmas - Day 21

Here is another note about the success of a client - though she didn't get the job - she gained confidence.

Dear Fabulous Dress for Success Volunteers.

This is a belated Thank you not for my wonderful experience in August (Where does the time go?) I would like to acknowledge my volunteer for her patience and advice during my appointment, The jacket has been super helpful as the weather turned colder. And I wore my outfit (all hemmed and buttons adjusted) to an interview and it really helped my confidence to know that I looked professional. Although I didn't get the position, it was a good experience. Again many thanks to the staff and volunteers and the generous donors of the clothes and services.. You make a huge difference!

K.R.


In the month of December, we will be sharing the stories, experiences and triumphs of clients who have used our programing. And during these 25 days (December 5 - 31), we are campaigning to raise enough funds to put at least 25 more women through our programming.

To give one women access to the whole suite of programs at Dress for Success Vancouver, it costs the organization approximately $150 ($12.50 a month). Help us raise $3750 by donating this holiday season or giving the gift of a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment