Tuesday, January 3, 2012

H.O.W! for Christmas - day 25 and results!

I realize that it is in fact, January 3, today and most of you have had enough of Christmas but we have one more post on our client's success to share.

Last Friday, before the New Year, Deborah (our E.D.) received twenty four thank you letters in the mail. We chose one to share with you today.


Dear Deborah,


I would like to thank you and Dress for Success for providing me with a complete suit to wear on my first day of practicum work as an administrative assistant.  The Dress for Success volunteer, Sharon, was very patient, helpful and supportive as I went around looking for just the right fit.

The suit and the accessories that went with it made look like a true professional.  The look bolstered my confidence.  I shall be taking part in the online courses you introduced to us to as part of the services of your organization.


Again, thank you for your help.  It is so great that there is an organization dedicated to women and one which understands our specific needs.  I look forward to the day when I can make my own contribution to Dress for Success.


Very truly yours,

A.A.

Lastly, we surpassed our fundraising goal of $3750! We raised approximately $4000 during the time of the campaign! Thank you to all who donated to help us reach this goal! 

Dress for Success Vancouver will be able to help over 25 women through these donations. 

A huge thanks to our supporters.







No comments:

Post a Comment