Monday, December 26, 2011

H.O.W! for Christmas - Day 20

We are getting back into the swing of things, and wrapping up the last few days of H.O.W. for Christmas with 5 more posts coming!

Now that Christmas is over - it is time to start thinking of New Year Resolutions. Saving money often seems to be one of them. The client below started her resolution early!

My Success: Put a start to my financial planning

After working for more than 10 years, I have not put any thought or priority into my future. After talking with one of the PWG mentors, I gained so much confidence and interest in securing my future. Thanks to Lucia for inviting me to attend "Wealth Academy" seminar in June. I gained even more of a wealth of financial information through the professional women who came to teach us.

I now have an RRSP account and planning to buy a home!

W.N.

In the month of December, we will be sharing the stories, experiences and triumphs of clients who have used our programing. And during these 25 days (December 5 - 31), we are campaigning to raise enough funds to put at least 25 more women through our programming.

To give one women access to the whole suite of programs at Dress for Success Vancouver, it costs the organization approximately $150 ($12.50 a month). Help us raise $3750 by donating this holiday season or giving the gift of a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment