Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Ultimate Marathon Makeover!

"I feel so beautiful" 

On April 28th, Dress for Success Vancouver teamed up with REDAVID Salon Products and West Coast Beauty for the Inaugural Marathon Makeover--and it was a HUGE success! 


How it worked: 
Stylists signed up to book a salon chair at Endz Hair Studio for 2 hours. Fifty lucky Dress for Success clients were able to register for 2 hours in the chair with one of these amazing stylists for the ultimate Marathon Makeover experience. By receiving pledges from their networks, they helped to raise over $4000 for Dress for Success Vancouver.

"I love my new haircut and I feel much better"


What an incredible turn out and impressive support from the salon and stylists! The women left feeling empowered and beautiful. They had nothing but good things to say about their experience, sharing comments such as `I feel so beautiful` and `You made my week!`


"Seeing all the ladies being redone was awesome ...What a great day for everyone yesterday."






"You made my week. I love the cut, and will try some of the make-up tips soon.  This has been a real boost to my confidence."






We would like to kindly thank all those involved in creating this event: REDAVID Salon ProductsWest Coast BeautyEndz Hair Studio, the stylists, volunteers, salon staff, donors, and clients.

We invite you to take a look at the rest of the photos from the event on the REDAVID Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment