Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Client Spotlight: Sunny Johnston



Name: Sunny Johnston

When did you first get introduced to Dress for Success Vancouver? I was referred to Dress for Success Vancouver in June of 2013 by a program called ACCESS ( Aboriginal Community Career & Employment Services Society). It was very comforting knowing that there are women out there that were in the exact same situation as I was in.

What has been your most important lesson from the PWG program? You are not alone, there is always someone willing to help and show you the way. Networking is such a huge part of the working world and it's a blessing that the PWG had made it so much more interesting and easy. The PWG gives you a sense of security and belonging so you're able to open up easier about your dreams and goals that you have set for yourself.

What is your occupation? Retail/Student/Youth Worker

Who is your hero? My Mother. She has taught me the importance of being myself and never settle for anything less then what I deserve.

Where is your dream vacation? I have a whole bucket list full of them. So many to name but I will see them all. I am very optimistic about that.

What is your motto?
"Enough"
One day I will be...
One day I will have...
One day I will accomplish...
Because "Enough" is all you will ever need...

No comments:

Post a Comment